- Email Marketing Internet Business Marketing Strategy Mobile Marketing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Social Media Marketing Website Development
- auto responder, automated, automation, digital, digital marketing, email, faq, frequently asked questions, marketing, online, online marketing, Social Media, video
WHAT EXACTLY IS DIGITAL MARKETING AS OPPOSED TO REGULAR MARKETING?
Digital marketing is pretty much anything that’s online or web-based: PPC, SEO, email, web design, etc. Traditional marketing is still seen as those offline marketing activities: print, direct mail, radio, TV, etc
- The two types are definitely converging, but many agencies may only offer one or the other.
WHAT ‘S IT LIKE WORKING WITH AN AGENCY?
This is obviously different based on the Agency you’re working with. At a lot of marketing companies you’ll be given an Account Manager who will be your single point of contact.
- We’re a little different in that we’re small (As many companies prefer it, not for lack of cost, but for more focused service and quality) so the people who you work with and communicate with will be the same people actually doing the work as well.
WHAT SOCIAL MEDIA SHOULD I BE DOING?
This is a biggie. People want to know what the social media secret sauce is. The truth is, I don’t have it, and either do the droves of social media experts, thought leaders, and influencers.
- Your social media strategy needs to align with your business strategy, and until I understand that better I can’t tell you how to do social media.
- Do you want to focus on customer service? Content marketing? Lead generation? Like any marketing undertaking, your social media goals should align with your business goals.
DO I NEED SEO?
It depends what “kind” of SEO we’re talking about. Traditional SEO (on/off page optimization, link building, etc.) has evolved to also include SOCO SEO– Social and Content.
- The new SEO includes the traditional optimization and link building tactics, as well as fresh, valuable, and shareable Content, as well as the marketing of your brand and content using Social Media.
- Do we feel that businesses benefit from and need this type of SEO? Yes I do.
I TRIED GOOGLE ADWORDS BUT IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY, COULD YOU DO BETTER?
This is always a loaded question. To get the best results from Paid Traffic (PPC, CPM, etc.), you need the 3 “E’s”: Expertise, Experience, Effort.
You need the training and expertise, a certain amount of experience, and a lot of time and effort to be able to produce successful PPC results. Most businesses that fail with PPC usually lack in at least two of these things.
- Is this something you can do for me? Yes, we have Certified Paid Traffic experts on staff.
HOW DO YOU GET A LOT OF TWITTER FOLLOWERS?
Again this is something where there is no secret sauce. It’s about writing and curating valuable content, being a strategic follower, and building relationships.
- I can’t stress enough how important it is to build quality relationships with your followers AND others in your community — There is a specific reason.
SHOULD I BE USING HUBSPOT?
Marketing automation tools like Hubspot are not a panacea. Yes, they can automate email drip campaigns, let you create landing pages, and help track leads and optimize your website.
VERY IMPORTANT – But they’re not tools that automate your marketing.
- You still need people to write and design emails, run split and multivariate tests, and use analytics to make intelligent marketing decisions.
***In other words, they’re tools that should complement your marketing team, not the other way around***
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I UPDATE MY WEBSITE?
For 99 % of companies, their website is their top salesperson. It’s where prospects go for more information on your company, to learn more about your services and products, to contact your company, and possibly to make a purchase.
- And just like you invest a lot in your top salesperson, you should also invest in keeping your website (and it’s content) in tip-top-highly-converting-shape.
CAN I AFFORD A DIGITAL AGENCY LIKE MatchPLUS eMarketing Group?
Agencies come in all shapes and sizes, and serve clients in all shapes and sizes. It is our firm belief that ALL businesses deserve to GROW with the changing times & tactics, therefore, within reason, we make our services affordable for ANY budget that you may have!!
Digital marketing deals with pretty much anything that’s online or web-based: Paid Traffic, SEO, email, web design, etc. Traditional marketing is still seen as those offline marketing activities: print, direct mail, radio, TV, etc — That very important to understand coming away from reading this blog piece!
People want to know what the social media secret sauce is. Content marketing? Like any marketing undertaking, your social media goals should align with your business goals. However, we are able to run a full Digital Presence audit of each business to tell the EXACTLY what they need to do with their digital platforms & how to speak to their audience…not just on social media, but on ALL of the platforms that your business needs to utilize to grow your business!
We are always here to help and would invite you to accept your FREE 20 minute consultation with us! Just call (412) 374-1558 or shoot us a message and we can get started! No harm in calling…it’s FREE!
To Your Higher Profits,
Co-Founder & CMO